Thursday, October 30, 2008

One of my favorite times of the Year!

Haven and I are one of those crazy couples that go allll out for every holiday. This year we have quite the decorated yard. About 90 % of all of our lawn decor was handmade by Haven and myself....well I supervised. Haha! He is the best husband every. He calls himself Martin Stewart (the male version of Martha Stewart). Don't tell him I told you that. LOL
Here we are building our Sccarry Spooky fence.




And here is the final product of our (his) hard work...

Hope you all enjoy!!! I know all the little kids in the neighborhood do! LOL!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I really need to bring my girls by to look at your yard. Maybe tonight.. Good job to you & Haven!

First Kiss as an "Engaged Couple"

First Kiss as an "Engaged Couple"
Well, mabye like the 110th kiss!

On our cruise

On our cruise
I love this picture-my hair looks great