Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Pics

It is a miracle. I am on blogspot updating! Hi Ya'll. I never get a chance to update my bog. So I decided to be productive at work, and update it now. LOL. Shhhh....don't tell Steph. I am sure she will read it anyway.

I have been getting ready to compile all of my wedding photos into an album. I know I know, it has been over a year. In fact, I celebrated my first wedding anniversary on August 11th 2008. Phew! We made it a year! I wanted to share some of my wedding pics with my friends.

For all of you who are married, you understand what a whirlwind the wedding planning and the actual wedding is itself. I barely remember the day?? Looking back on the pictures I am remembering more and more of the fantastic day. My mom thought my dress looked like a prom dress....lol. Thank you to Jess who had an offwhite dress and a "champagne" colored sache. Becasuse of Jess, my mom allowed me to add a sache to my dress. Allowed (like I was 16. IN actuality, I was 29, never the less, still her little girl) Jess was married in the temple and her dress was not pure white (wedding dress, not temple dress - 2 different dresses), so because of her, it was alright for mine - so big shout out to Jess! You are da shiz!

I hope you enjoy the pics, and I promise, promise promise, I will take more time to update. So much happens in my life every day, I would love to share with you guys. Kisses!

4 comments:

Keely said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love your dress.

jessica said...

I am at Sugarhood with nothing to do but surf the web! Shhh...don't tell Steph! ;)

I am happy to see more wedding pics- You were a gorgeous bride & your ceremony was so sweet it made me cry all over gjo's suit.

I'm glad your mother allowed the sash! you are DA SHIZZZZZZ my lover face.

see you soon @ up. our home base.

Steph said...

Shhhhh.... I won't tell! haha! Love it Holl---- You were so beautiful that day (and still are of course!) Thanks for posting, I've missed reading your posts...
xoxo

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Love the new post. You guys are too cute together

First Kiss as an "Engaged Couple"

First Kiss as an "Engaged Couple"
Well, mabye like the 110th kiss!

On our cruise

On our cruise
I love this picture-my hair looks great